This is an Online Learning Programme and registration is on-going. The website link to our e-Learning portal will be emailed to you within 1 - 2 working days after registration/payment has been received and you may log-in immediately to view the multimedia programme.
Practice Area: Civil Procedure Training Level: General
About the Programme
The theme for Litigation Conference 2015 is International Commercial Litigation, leveraging on the newly launched Singapore International Commercial Court (SICC).
Some of the topical issues discussed at the Conference include the following:
- SICC in Perspective
- Jurisdiction - What is SICC's Reach?
- International Enforcement of SICC Judgements
- Choosing a Judicial Approach for the Future - Adversarial, Inquisitorial or a Hybrid?
- Litigation Funding - Opportunity or Threat?
- Managing Mega Litigation
- The Future of International Commercial Litigation
For more information and to register, please click here.
1. Only PayPal & GIRO - DDA payments are accepted for e-Learning. (Please ensure that your firm/organization has a standing GIRO - DDA arrangement with The Law Society of Singapore.)
2. For more information on private CPD points, please refer to: http://www.silecpdcentre.sg/Lawyer/CPD-Requirement/Private-CPD-Points/
3. To know how to claim private CPD points, please refer to: http://www.silecpdcentre.sg/Documents/CPD%20Guides/Claiming_Private_CPD_Points.pdf